10/30 oil - helmet
I'm Chairman of a hobby group,who last year,bought a brand new diesel generator,for when we do demonstrations outside of the club hq,and it is now due an oil change,as it's done 20 hours. (We don't use it a lot at the moment.)

It has to be changed with 10/30 diesel oil,of a high grade,but I'm having trouble finding some.It needs about 2 litres,and of course,has to be diesel oil.

Where can I get some,and at what cost?
10/30 oil - L'escargot
Google for 10W-30 diesel engine oil.
10/30 oil - oilrag
"but I'm having trouble finding some"

HI Helmet, Where have you already tried to find the oil?
10/30 oil - helmet
Mostly garages that I've been into when buying fuel.
10/30 oil - yorkiebar
Try a good motor factor.

Should have it on the shelf.

Probably find 5 litres better than the price of 2 litres.

Thats if anybody can afford the carriage charges to get it to the stores! Tongue in cheek! But you watch prices rise as transport business go to the wall!

10/30 oil - Doc
tinyurl.com/42dmpx

Delivery is £ 6.59

10/30 oil - Hamsafar
Morrisons filling station sells Havoline Energy 5W-30 which is suitable for diesels. (See ACEA and API ratings on bottle). While you wanted a 10w30, a 5w30 is a suitable alternative with better cold start flow performance.
10/30 oil - helmet
Thanks everyone.

Rung up the shop we bought it off last year,explained our predicament,and he said we could use 10/40w as long as it was from a quality source,and as I happened to have 1.5 litres of Shell Helix 10/40w for diesel engines,that's what it got.

He did say that it might be slightly troublesome to start in the winter,to which I replied we don't use it between October and March,so this isn't an issue to us.