03 1.2 headlights not working - oreynder
My sons 03 renault clio 1.2 headlights have stopped working, i have changed both bulbs and checked all the fuses in the fuse box at the end of the dash on the passenger side, but are still not working, is there another fuse box somewhere, or is it a more serious problem, i would appreciate any advice.

Edited by Pugugly on 06/04/2008 at 13:59

03 1.2 headlights not working - Armitage Shanks {p}
Are the side lights and associated rear lights (which should come on with the headlights) working, or not?

Edited by Armitage Shanks {p} on 06/04/2008 at 14:21

03 1.2 headlights not working - yorkiebar
Light switch?

Does main beam or dipped beam make any difference?
03 1.2 headlights not working - bluesofa
I appear to have a similar problem.

Side lights and full beam working fine, both dipped headlights not working.
Doesn't appear to be a problem with the individual fuses.

Anyone got any ideas ?
03 1.2 headlights not working - Screwloose

Don't eliminate simultaneous bulb failure - more common than you'd think.

Are fuses 9 and 10 in the dash box live when dip should be on?
03 1.2 headlights not working - hizus
try looking under the passanger dash there are relays there and sometimes they get kicked out , i have just had a renault clio sport in with xenon lights both stopped working at same time so i checked fuses then relays and found one was hanging out, I pushed it back in and the lights work 100%.
03 1.2 headlights not working - Traphonic
Worked - Brilliant - Thought this was gonna cost a fortune and you saved me a major headache... Thanks....
03 1.2 headlights not working - robk_21

03 1.2 headlights not working - robk_21

This worked for me too! Clio 1.5dci 54 reg. Full beam and sidelights worked fine, main beam not at all. Wasnt even on the dash. Looked under the glovebox and one of the fuse relays (white block looking type of thing) was hanging out. I guess a passenger must have caught it as it is quite exposed (typical renault!).

Anyway, I pushed it back in and problem solved. Thanks for the help guys!

03 1.2 headlights not working - Clio 02 quickshift
What was the solution to the problem? Both of my head lights have stopped working when they are dipped??

Best

03 1.2 headlights not working - Screwloose

Have you checked the bulbs?