Tyre & fitting recommendation? - FotheringtonThomas
I'm after a pair of 195/60/14 tyres, fitted. Not too concerned about the brand. Any ideas?
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - adverse camber
I recently found www.tyre-shopper.co.uk which I'd never heard of before - cheapest supplier I could find and fitted at National.

I presume its Nationals fight back against black-circles and mytyres etc.
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - seasiders rock
try flea bay, 4 bridgestone touranza er 300 £160 + £20 p/p...black circles price for 4 of the same £282.88 fitted. i got 4 toyo,s from flea bay last year, very good deal.
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - VR6
I've used mytyres.co.uk three times now. Quick delivery and keen prices. Although check if tyres are in stock, as it can take a little while if they are not in stock. I know you're not bothered about brands, but the three cheapest tyres in your size on the site are made my 'Linglong' 'Jintong' and 'Goodride' - your pays your money...
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - Dynamic Dave
Just replaced 2 tyres on my Vectra-C (Goodyear F1 GSD3 Eagles). Got them from www.camskill.co.uk . Paid local tyre garage £20 to fit both. Worked out £21 cheaper than blackcircles, who were the next cheapest out of all the online tyre suppliers.

Do your homework and shop around the online suppliers. Prices vary quite significantly. Most can be found just by putting the word "tyres" (without the quotes) into google.
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - R75
I have used etyres.co.uk for my last couple of tyre purchases, both times I had Firestone TZ200's fitted. I am very happy with them, first 2 are looking at doing about 20k the other set got sold with the Accord. But the Rover 75 will need a couple soon and I will no doubt fit the same again (TZ200's), they seem to be a great touring tyre. They are also quite cheap - which helps :) Have also been impressed with the service from etyres, both times they have turned up on time, and carried out fitting in about 25 minutes, much better then the fast fit places I had used in the past.
Tyre & fitting recommendation? - DP
FT - where are you based?

I've been using Micheldever Tyres for years, and always had great prices and helpful, friendly service.

For the size you quote, they offer (all 86H rated):

Kumho KH15 - £39.30 each
Falken ZE912 - £40.11 each (had these on the Mondeo once and they were fine)
Firestone TZ200 £48.05 each
Pirelli P6000 - £59.35 each

They're part of Protyre who are all over the Midlands and South. Website has online quote and stock check service. Prices I've got are for the Micheldever branch.

All their prices are inclusive of fitting, new valve, balance and VAT.

www.protyre.co.uk

Cheers
DP

Edited by DP on 03/03/2008 at 20:19