Seen a Nissan Cube - doctorchris
A couple of days ago I saw a Nissan Cube on trade plates in, of all places, Stanley, Co. Durham. Impressed however to see this weird but sensible car in the flesh. Made my Panda look like a sleek coupe!
Seen a Nissan Cube - Pugugly.
....and a Roomster a work of Leornado ( Da Vinci not diCaprio)
Seen a Nissan Cube - Citroënian {P}
Funnnily enough I saw my first one of these today, in Halifax. It was silver and looked alright to me.

Well named, it looked like a funkier version of postman pat's van.
Seen a Nissan Cube - daveyjp
A local dealer trades in Japanese imports - he always has a couple of these on the forecourt alongside Figaros and some other less common Japanese models.
Seen a Nissan Cube - hugopogo
I've seen an orange one of these knocking about near me in Liverpool. They are pretty angular aren't they? I quite like them to be honest.. Would be on the possible replacements for the Micra list if it wasn't an import. Hard enough to get cheap insurance where I live as it is.
Seen a Nissan Cube - Snakey
Theres an 04 plate one around my way (Durham)

Bronze in colour - ugly looking thing!
Seen a Nissan Cube - Collos25
Theres a place in Bradford that always has a few for sale unusual to say the least.
Seen a Nissan Cube - Round The Bend
Funny looking things. Appear as if they should be collected from Argos rather than any showroom.
Seen a Nissan Cube - smallfish
There's a pale blue on in manchester - seen it a few times looks quite cool though odd...