FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - philvw
I want to buy a new Fiat Panda. I emailed Fiatsupasaver for some info - no reply. A little while after I phoned them - they didn't answer the phone and I didn't leave a message. On Friday I phoned again - yes you guessed it they didn't answer but this time I left a message explaining what I wanted and asked them to contact me. They didn't on Friday. They didn't on Saturday. They have now lost a sale. Honest John used to recommend this company. Anybody had any dealings with the online company Drive the deal?

Philvw

{One sentence toward the end of post removed - DD}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 16/12/2007 at 18:32

FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - GroovyMucker
I am at the moment. They seem pleasant and professional - but I'm still in the early stages of the purchase, having put in an order and having spoken to them about it.

FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - pmh
Do a forum search,

or read my personal experience.
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=40...2

But it was 18 months ago.
--

pmh (was peter)

FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - Big Bad Dave
"but rather 500s sold at a decent mark-up"

Still not seen any of these in Poland, only saw one in Rome, who is buying them?
FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - daveyjp
Almost a year ago we used drivethedeal to buy our Aygo. No problems with any of the process. Our only concern was the supplying dealer was 200 miles away, but the car arrived as promised.
FIATSUPASAVER don't seem to want to sell any cars - colin998
You could try Perrys. They offer quite large discounts on Fiats.
e.g. Panda 1.3 multijet Dynamic 5dr for £5994.
They are a franchised dealership.

I bought a new Doblo from the Aylesbury branch for about £2000 less than my local (Swansea) dealer was prepared to sell me one for.