Changing the Time on the clock - onet
Does anyone know how to change the clock on an S-Type Jag? Or else get an instruction manual online.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Changing the Time on the clock - ChicksFan
Perhaps this will help you.

Answer
Press and hold the mode button with the radio on. This will bring up a screen, select 12 or 24 hour scale, depending on what your preference is...press mode again...now enter the time with the keypad, using a "0" before the hour,if the hour is not in double digits. Press mode again...Now use the # button to change from AM to PM. Hope this helps!

I can't claim any credit myself, see:

wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_set_the_clock_on_a_2...e

Best of luck, Ron

1995 C280 Elegance (for comfort)
1995 Corsa Swing (for daily commute)
2005 206CC Allure (for fun)
Changing the Time on the clock - Ruperts Trooper
Isn't it set automatically from the radio's RDS signal?
Changing the Time on the clock - onet
If that's the case then it isn't working.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'll try the above.

Changing the Time on the clock - Victorbox
"If that's the case then it isn't working."

If it is same as the Vauxhall clocks you must tune to a VHF station for a while - preferably Radio 1 to 4. A friend with a Zafira couldn't get the clock to change in October because is was permanently tuned to Radio 5 on MW.
Changing the Time on the clock - ChicksFan
We look forward to hearing how you get on. You'll probably need the ignition switched on while you are doing it.

Ron
Changing the Time on the clock - Westpig
SETTING THE CLOCK......press and hold Menu button for 2 seconds....display shows 'ADJUST CLOCK'

CHANGING HOURS AND MINUTES....display should be showing 'ADJUST CLOCK' with hours flashing. Press Seek/tuning control repeatedly to change hour setting.

Press the Menu button briefly. The display shows minutes flashing. Press the Seek/tuning control repeatedly to change the minute setting.

CHANGING THE TIME MODE...... With the display showing 'ADJUST CLOCK' press the Menu button repeatedly until the display shows the current time mode. Press the Seek/tuning control to select 12 hour or 24 hour mode.

SEEKING RDS TIME UPDATE.....With the display showing 'ADJUST CLOCK' press the Menu button repeatedly until the display shows 'RDS TIME ON' (OR OFF). Press the Seek/tuning control to select....NOTE: RDS IS TURNED OFF AUTOMATICALLY IF CLOCK IS MANUALLY ADJUSTED

To Exit Menu press any button or wait 4 seconds.

Edited by Westpig on 12/12/2007 at 17:24

Changing the Time on the clock - Westpig
p.s.....can't remember whether it's mine (s type) or wife's (x type), but at least one of them, if not both, needs the radio to be on for the clock change to work...sorry, too cold for me to go out and try

Edited by Westpig on 12/12/2007 at 17:27

Changing the Time on the clock - Ruperts Trooper
It may be both, my Vauxhall needed the radio on to get the RDS signal but that wasn't a problem as I never turned it off, just down to zero volume, so that I still got the traffic reports - simple to turn the volume up to listen to a CD.
Changing the Time on the clock - The Goose
You can get the manuals online from www.jaguarguides.com/