Smart Car Drivers - tack
Is it my imagination?.....but are Smart Car drivers some of the most aggressive and annoying road users ever?

I have been driving rather a lot more than usual in the past month or so, especially during the day. If I have been carved up, tailgated, or seen someone else carved up/tailgated it is either White Van Man or a Smart driver.

To be kind, I suspect it is because they are small and nimble and can dart into places better than a lumbering people carrier or whatever.

I always get the impression that if a Smart driver braked hard enough, the thing could somersault.
Smart Car Drivers - Altea Ego
they seem easily scared into submission to me.
------
< Ulla>
Smart Car Drivers - FotheringtonThomas
are Smart Car drivers some of the most aggressive

IME they do seem to be aggressive little blighters, yes.
Smart Car Drivers - Tron
There is one in on of the local (Welbourn Car Dismantlers, Barnsley) breakers I rummage in with a mere 2.5k on the clock.

Whole of the front end has been ripped off.

I don't think they are aggressive drivers - I have seen they are!

Smart Car Drivers - frazerjp
You could say due to their size they're the lapdog of the car world.
Small & yappy!
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
Smart Car Drivers - Michael, Surrey
Interesting coincidence that I should just log on and immediately see this thread, having just been in a whole lane of traffic held up for most of the way from Reading to Bracknell by one buzzing Smart car who wouldn't move over. Indeed, the new 'White Van Man'
Smart Car Drivers - Robin Reliant
Let's be fair here.

If you had to spend all your time in one of those horrible little contraptions wouldn't you be bad tempered, anti-social and aggressive?
--
Smart Car Drivers - Pugugly {P}
Not going down the road of the usual "they've got a...................(insert particular motoring prejudice ) and they are bad drivers line". Thread locked.

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 09/12/2007 at 11:43