What will this one get at the block - BobL
Are there any regular auction goers that can give an estimate on this:
Peugeot 206 1.1 Look, Nov 2001, 37K MILES, 5 door silver. Entered as a main dealer part exchange. Mot June. Looks ok, consistant with mileage.
Maybe prices may have diipped in the last couple of week with XMAS coming and a credit crunch?
What will this one get at the block - BobbyG
If you go onto www.smag.co.uk and click on past prices on top right hand corner you will find quite a few 206s that have went through in last 4 weeks.

This hopefully will give you a rough idea?
--
2007 Seat Altea XL 2.0 TDI (140) Stylance
2005 Skoda Fabia vrS
Thanks for the link but that is for an auction in Scotland. Should have mentioned I was interested in "down South" prices but not London as I know there can be significant regional differences
What will this one get at the block - MichaelR
No more than 2 grand I wouldn't think but I would not touch it - the 1.1 litre engine is vastly unsuited to the 206 even for normal usage. You need at least a 1.4.
Saw the Peogeit go through the auction last night. It was a one lady ownner and mileage looked genuine. Did have small crease on a wing, a light 12inch sratch on the back door an the rear bumbper had a 4 inch split/crack where it had be hit otherwise everything good. It sold to what looked like private man bidder for £2650. Well over book in my opinion. Earlier the exact same model/colour of car with same mileage and also same dealership entry but about 10 months younger on an 02 plate only reached £2700 provisional.
What will this one get at the block - pd
Book price is £2750-£2450.