Sports car - any ideas? - Richie_green
Hello,

My partner is looking for a sports car but doesnt have a huge budget. We have looked at 96-99 plated MGF's which seen decent - does anyone have any other ideas for other options?
Sports car - any ideas? - Pugugly {P}
MX5 !
Sports car - any ideas? - Alby Back
Depends if you are using it as your daily driver or not. If so, I agree with Pug, MX5 every time. However, if it is to be the household toy, just take a test drive in well sorted Westfield, you'll be amazed I promise.
Sports car - any ideas? - Pugugly {P}
hp://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121261

Have a look at this, I was momentarily tempted to spend some of my BMW money on this until the finger of reality pushed the delete button of wifely consent.

Link made non-clickable, the mods have different standards over there, there is naked flesh there !

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 25/11/2007 at 11:04

Sports car - any ideas? - Alby Back
Know what you mean Pug - My Westfield got deleted when my wife bought a McLaren............. ( push along model ! )
Sports car - any ideas? - burpie
I also vote MX5. Miles better than an MG.
Sports car - any ideas? - Lud
Does a 'sports car' necessarily mean an open two-seater? There must be a lot of nice BMW 3 series coupes out there for anyone who can be bothered to do the sifting.
Sports car - any ideas? - perleman
If you're talking E36, I think you'd be lucky to get anything now, only the 328 and M3 offered any decent performance and they will all have likely been driven by 3rd rate drug dealers for the last 3-4 years now. If you mean E46 coupes, a decent one will be well above 10-year old MGF prices still unless you're looking at an early 323 with 190,000 miles on. MX5 has my vote for reliability & driving.