01 yr HDI Part No for Low Press Fuel Pump (110) - volcane
Hi

I have a 01 Xsara hdi 110 which has now done 122k miles, I would like to change the low pressure fuel pump (before it fails and leaves me stranded). Mine has the VDO pump, Citroen part no.1525 T4. How can I find the equivalent Peugeot part number? I know there are 3 different types of pumps fitted to the Xsara and want to be sure that I am buying the correct one and it is easier to source a Peugeot one.

Thanks For any help
{SLT}

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 14/10/2007 at 13:45

01 yr HDI Part No for Low Press Fuel Pump (110) - Screwloose

Have you priced that one from Citroen?
01 yr HDI Part No for Low Press Fuel Pump (110) - volcane
The citroen one now appears to £50 more expensive at £150+ vs £100+, I priced one about 2 years ago whenever I was considering buying one just in case it went now, I think it would be prudent to replace before it does go as my car is going better than ever and must last! Thanks
01 yr HDI Part No for Low Press Fuel Pump (110) - Screwloose

These pumps are now a complete tank unit - drop in, plug and play. The pricing is barmy though.

I did a 406 one on Friday night; that was now only £110 [down from £190] for the whole thing. It was the big ring one, so had to cut the floor to get it out - brilliant design to make the access hole just a tad smaller than the pump!!

Still; it was nice to have a straightforward breakdown on an HDi - for once!

You might be able to get just the pump itself from VDO - try LSUK.