Car that parks itself - JH
tinyurl.com/2jejkn

Did you notice that they've also solved the bubble car problem (don't park close to the back wall of your garage)?

JH
Car that parks itself - jase1
Classic Japanese madness -- they love their cute robots there as well don't they?
Car that parks itself - Zippy123
True, but all this playing about with designs allows them to innovate and we see new and improved products which all improve our lives.

You don't see the French or Germans doing this?
Car that parks itself - bell boy
we have a louis 4th chaise longue with those caster wheels on it i will have you know,fabulous to get up to the roaring fire on a cold winters night drinking some sake and eating saurkraut and white sausage
Car that parks itself - Lud
Louis IVth bb?

I don't think they had casters in those days. Even Louis XIVth casters haven't got roller bearings.

Still I note that everything else in French culture is properly ticked off.

:o}
Car that parks itself - jase1

Don't get me wrong, I meant that in an affectionate way.

I love the Japanese fascination with technology. The world would be a poorer place without them. I've been over to Tokyo and enjoyed every minute of it.
Car that parks itself - dxp55
Just ordered one for SWMBO - now be able to drive into supermarket bay without looking for a pair of empty ones so she can drive through to other one to drive straight out. - also save wearing tyres out without all that full locking shuffling about trying to parallel park
Car that parks itself - Zippy123
>>>Just ordered one for SWMBO

Forget SWMBO, I want a car that can do that.

BTW it will still need a 3.2l multitronic with those paddle things too!
Car that parks itself - L'escargot
They call that a car? It looks more like something you see in supermarket foyers to amuse toddlers.
--
L\'escargot.
Car that parks itself - gmac
True but all this playing about with designs allows them to innovate and we see
new and improved products which all improve our lives.

Porsche gave up on the 911 after the first year. Right first time with that one.
Car that parks itself - Clanger
"You can go everywhere without worrying about your driving skills"

Truly a car for today then.
Hawkeye
-----------------------------
Stranger in a strange land