Improved Auto Trader - Car
Just noticed that Auto Trader has improved its search facility

tinyurl.com/2scug9
Improved Auto Trader - bell boy
very good
very frightening
when you put in a make like ginetta there are only 2 for sale in autotrader country wide
and 42,000+ fords for sale
Improved Auto Trader - Lud
It would be much more frightening if there were 42,000 Ginettas and only two Fords, unless you were selling Fords or trying to find a good Ginetta...:o)
Improved Auto Trader - v0n
I wish they added extra search filters rather than just plonking about with trim variations which they will never ever be able to keep track of. It would be useful if you could search not only for trade and private cars but also subgroups of trade - like "Franchised and main dealers only" (it's already specifically marked on autotrader pages, so they do already have a field in their database) or if you could filter searches by "listings with more than 1 picture" (who wants to waste time on lazy sellers posting just catalogue picture).
It would also be useful if autotrader finally disallowed listing of cars less than 3 years old for less than £1000 (so you don't get two pages of "clever" traders advertising PCP for £250 and "£100 - Price is for deposit" etc etc).
--------------------
[ Anything I drive can and will be used against me ]