TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - Chris White
Hello,

I'm tired of the windscreen sucker for my TomTom One version2 falling of the windscreen and so I'm looking for a decent air vent mount.

There is a huge amount of choice out there (from TomTom's own models to the cheap Chinese imports on eBay).

Can someone suggest a decent mount that they have experience with?

Thanks in advance, Chris.
TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - Westpig
www.brodit.com

when i bought one for SWMBOs X Type, it thought it to be a bit expensive, but having said that it works properly etc, so take the view 'you get what you pay for'

the downside is it blocks the direct air flow from the drivers side dash air vent, but having said that the passenger side one can be re-directed and/or there's another one by the door pillar......so in reality not a big deal.

plus side is the Tomtom is now totally legal i.e. not stuck to the window in the sweep of the wipers and i prefer looking at it there rather than on the window. Furthermore you don't leave sucker marks on the windsreen for an oik to know you've got a Tomtom.

When i bought ours Brodit was a Scanadinavian outlet only, but having done a recent Google i now note a UK outlet. Can't speak for them, but there was no hassle ordering direct from the Scandiniavian lot.
TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - valmiki
I bought one for the Tomtom One (V1) off ebay, as you say, one of the cheapo imports.

Does the job, and I'm still using it 18 months later.

I had a look at others, inc the brodit and similar, but I really wanted one of these as I can pack everything away without showing anything to passers.

Just make sure that the air vent of your car is at a decent angle to have one clipped to it.
TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - rtj70
I second a Brodit Proclip mount - they are meant to be very good. The mount position depends on vehicle but there'll be more than one for your car no doubt.

Could try checking them out here:

www.handnav.co.uk/proclip_select2.php?id=70
TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - henry k
These are an alternative
shop.dashmount.co.uk/nav%20brackets.asp
TomTom One version2 air vent mount. Where to buy? - Chris White
Hi guys

Thanks for suggestions. I've decided to go the eBay route. I do believe that you get what you pay for so I'll keep my fingers crossed that this one's OK

Chris