Light full with condensed water after Mot - Carp3Di3m
Hi all,

just 2 days ago I went to a fast fit type place - {edit by DD} and let them full service and MOT my C3.

Last weekend I saw that my left front light isn't working.I told the mechanic to fix that, what he did.

Then I got the car back (it was raining on that day) and a day later I recognized that in that this light is no full with condensed water!. I called them up and they all (3 mechanics) said that it was like that before but just before I gave the car to them I checked that light and there was no water! The light is working but the water is over half the light now.

So what shall I do now? Shall I look for legal advise?
I called the customer service and they didn't care about this problem.
s
Cit C3 Light full with condensed water after Mot - pendulum
Open the bonnet and look behind the headlight and see if the 'mechanic' has left the rubber protector cap off the back, or look and see if you can spot any damaged seal or anything like that.
Cit C3 Light full with condensed water after Mot - Carp3Di3m
thanks for the fast reply,

i have checked that and the cap behind it was proper on and i couldnt see any damage on th light. Looks all ok, but i am not a car expert.

My problem is that the mechanics say that it was like that before and that was a "long term thing"
Cit C3 Light full with condensed water after Mot - Cliff Pope
I don't see how they can have it both ways. You asked them to fix a light. Either it was already full of water, in which case returning it to you still full of water was not fixing it. Or it was empty when you handed it over, but has since filled because the job was not done properly.