Not used Automatic Primera for seven months. - John Doubledime
I have not used my 1996 automatic Primera for seven months. I would like to start using it again. What do I need to check. Thoughts that occur to me are deterioration of petrol, oil and rubber components.

Any advice so that I can make a safe trip to the MOT test.

Regards
Not used Automatic Primera for seven months. - bell boy
the brake pistons might be partially seized but if you cant feel it then the mot man will find it for you on the brake roller
i wouldnt be bothered about deteriation of bits,i often have cars stood for 7 months without turning a wheel,in fact ive got one now not touched for 15 months and im sure a boost charge and a trip round the block with my foot on the brake pedal would have everything tickety boo
you will have discs all round on your car so you dont even have to worry about leaking brake cylinders,my only thought would be to get some warmth in the engine before i started straining the auto box
Not used Automatic Primera for seven months. - Aprilia
Do a visual inspection of brake discs for corrosion.

Petrol tends to 'go off' after a few months - so top up the tank with some super unleaded.

Oil is fine - doesn't go off.

Just give car a decent clean, check levels and pressures and drive gently for the first couple of miles.
Not used Automatic Primera for seven months. - John Doubledime
Thanks Bell Boy and Aprilia