Switchable ABS - bardi

HJ's "Car by Car" Guide says that the ABS on my Audi is switchable.

Any idea where the switch is located?

Switchable ABS - elekie&a/c doctor
If I recall it is only the quattro models that have switchable abs with the switch located on centre console near hrw and fogs.
Switchable ABS - adverse camber
was mk 2 the first curved one? If so we had a standard 1.8S with a switch on the centre console (G Plate I think).
Switchable ABS - Big Vern
I remember a 2wd 2.0E (or what ever the fancy one was that came with more BHP, factory spoiler and alloys) that had a very obvious ABS switch on the center console. If you had it you would have seen it I am sure.
Switchable ABS - IanW3
The switchable ABS is on the centre console, marked 'ABS', next to the fog light & heated rear window switches. Pressing the switch results in the orange 'AUS' light on the instrument cluster.

If your car has ABS, the option code 1AC will be listed in the service book, or on the sticker in the boot.

This applies only to Type89 Audi 80/90/Coupe, manufactured between 1987 and Nov. 1991 (July 1992 for the Coupe), model designators 8A20xx for the 80, 8A2Sxx and 8A27xx for the 90, 8B30xx for the Coupe.

Audi 80s built in 1992 onwards are series 3, and the ABS is not switchable. I'm not sure when the changeover date for the Coupe was - October 1992?

Ian.