01 No Beep Beep ! - Dickie123
My horn has stopped working on my 2001 Honda Civic. First ever problem with the car. My three year old daughter has taken a great interest telling unsuspecting people that Dad's car has no beep beep ! I have failed my children !

Any advice on what it could be and how easy it is to fix would be welcome. I have checked the fuses but there does not appear to be one for the horn ? I noticed a Mazda 6 owner has had the same problem in the last couple of weeks - A dodgy supply of Japanese Horns perhaps.............

No Beep Beep ! - MW
See the KA:
Happened to me years ago on a Polo. Bad connection, bit rusty as the horn is 'out front' in the elements. Before discarding it, clean up connnectors and try.
If no good, run a lead (even jump leads) from the battery to clean horn connectors. Loud noise = good. No noise = bad. If it works it might be the horn button or switch.
No Beep Beep ! - sails north
if you have a multimeter use the continuity function to check all fuses. good quality fuses will have two metal ends sticking out of back of fuse casing to help with check