where to buy universal door gaitor? - steveo3002
i need a pair of universal rubber boot/gaitors to run wires into a car that doesnt have any(small boot that runs between door and pillar)

scrap yard has failed to yelid anything suitable

i seem to remember seeing them when universal c/l kits were all the rage, but cannot find any for sale
where to buy universal door gaitor? - AR-CoolC
Try and get a look at the gaitors used on the rear doors of older Ford Transits. That might be what your looking for.>> i need a pair of universal rubber boot/gaitors to run wires into a car that
where to buy universal door gaitor? - Lud
Do you mean one of these?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator

Would make a good doorman. Or do you mean one of the leather or webbing things worn by soldiers and farmers to protect the ankles from thorns etc? Spelt 'gaiter'.
where to buy universal door gaitor? - billy25
Did a bit of "Googling" on your behalf! unfortunately this is the nearest i could get to the actual Gaitors, i'ts a reference to them in an article on retro-fitting Central-locking, but it does open at least one door (sorry!) in the search for a "supplier".

>>>You also need to buy a couple of rubber boots to run the cables from the actuators in the door to the computer unit inside the car, unless these have been fitted during an ICE install. I got a couple from a car audio dealer for around £10. <<<<

HTH
where to buy universal door gaitor? - Hamsafar
www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/hom...p

I'm sure they would have them if anywhere.