Fiat Croma - Recalls. - machika
My brother has just bought a Fiat Croma (120 bhp diesel version) and wishes to know if there have been any recalls on the car. Where would he go to find out? He hasn't much faith in the local dealer and I can't find any details on this site.
Fiat Croma - Pugugly {P}
www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/default.asp
Fiat Croma - stunorthants26
Given how few they sold, id be suprised if they had time to descover any common faults as you need to sell more than 3 cars to get a pattern! Croma was a serious flop if ever there was one!

If HJ isnt listing any, I doubt there are any, hes pretty thorough.
Would be worth checking what shared technology the Croma has with other models and if there are existing recalls on them though just to be safe.
Fiat Croma - PR {P}
The Fiat Croma is actually selling quite well, and on target with Fiats projected sales for it. They never sold well in the UK for some reason, probably a bit of badge snobbery. As for recalls, all will be on the site posted above. The 1.9JTD engine is the same as the one in Alfas/Vauxhall/Saab and the 2.4JTD is the same as the Alfa unit.
Fiat Croma - Altea Ego
The Fiat Croma is actually selling quite well and on target with Fiats projected sales
for it.

In fact selling so well that they have stopped selling it..
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Fiat Croma - Citivanvin
They haven't stopped selling it though. You can only get a RHD one on special order, but they are still available in Mainland Europe. That is where they are selling and thus meeting the targets.

Just because something isn't popular in the UK, doesn't make it a 'flop'.
Fiat Croma - Altea Ego
Just because something isn't popular in the UK doesn't make it a 'flop'.

This is the uk, it was launched here in the UK, Two years later its dropped. Its a flop.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Fiat Croma - JH
"Flop" - probably redefined as "deferred success" or some such gobbldygook.
JH
Fiat Croma - flunky
This is the uk it was launched here in the UK Two years later its
dropped. Its a flop.

As is the Ford Mondeo, because that was dropped in the US in 2000.
Fiat Croma - Altea Ego
Lol oh dear oh dear.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Fiat Croma - machika
A good analogy with the Mondeo, as I have just returned from a holiday to Lake Como and saw very few Fords at all. This has been my experience in Italy before. I saw lots of Mercs, BMWs, Audis, VWs, Renaults, Fiats and Lancias, of course and even quite a few Citroen C3s (with Italian plates).

We hired a Lancia Musa Multijet automatic and very pleased with it we were too. The little engine and the gearbox were very impressive. I assume it is the Lancia version of the Fiat Idea?