Other child leaning out of window - Lud
Had to put two grandchildren in daughter's car in a supermarket car park the other day. Didn't want to, but got stuck with it, not best pleased.

Thought I'd never find the car among the thousands, but it was easy to spot. On a yellow line by the entrance to the supermarket with flashers going, looking to put it politely like something rescued from a breaker's yard.

I opened it with the spare key and put the nippers in, leaving the flashers going. I locked them in and got into my car.

Then I noticed that the five-year-old one had opened the nearside rear window and was three quarters out of it, apparently standing on the armrest, waving and jeering to the passing throng. I got out and sternly ordered her back inside. She obeyed with gratifying promptness, but I bet she was back out there before I was clear of the car park.

Don't think even my daughter would let them do it on the move though.
Other child leaning out of window - billy25
not like me to play devils advocate but........leaving them un-attended, in a locked car, apparrently un-restrained......Oooer, bet you cop for some flak now!!
Other child leaning out of window - JH
Kids are tough. They bounce.
JH
Other child leaning out of window - Pugugly {P}
(I doff my hat to you Lud - PU Mod.)
Other child leaning out of window - Blue {P}
I can't believe that you haven't had a roasting for posting that!! You know what this place is like :-)

Blue
Other child leaning out of window - Westpig
he does it on purpose because he enjoys the challenge and the banter...I can see where he's coming from