Aygo/107/C1 - Relative Reliability - jonjo29
I know that the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 1007 and Citoen C1 are all from the same factory but has any differences in reliability, build quality etc shown up yet .

Subject line tweaked with ack. to WDB who tried to down the thread - PU
Aygo/107/C1 - jonjo29
for peugot 106 should be 107. Shows what I know about cars, thats why I ask these questions
107 / C1 / Aygo relative reliability - Brian Tryzers
And, if there is a difference, what is the contribution of buyers' differing expectations and habits? Do, say, Toyota buyers expect more but also take more care than those who buy Citroens?
Aygo/107/C1 - daveyjp
My wife has an Aygo a colleague's wife has a 106 - no problems with either to date.

The mechanicals of the petrol models have been used in the Yaris for years so they are tried and tested engine and gearbox units.

Aygo/107/C1 - daveyjp
We bought the Toyota four reasons.

The Toyota offered the best value for the spec we wanted.
Toyota has better residuals
Reputation of Toyota dealers - sightly tarnished when we tried to buy one, but made up for when we needed a small warranty job doing.
My wife thinks it looks the best of the three!

Number 4 probably meant it was always going to be Toyota anyway!
Aygo/107/C1 - bintang
The Reliability Index rates Toyota one of the best makes - best of all, last time I checked.
Aygo/107/C1 - LinuxGeek
I believe out of three Aygo would probably be best choice.
Even if reliability, spec, comfort and everything else is the same, Aygo would hold its value better than the rest.
I'm sure I read somewhere last year that Aygo lost the least amount of value in calendar year last year!!!