MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - Imagos
Well against the advice of friends and relatives I went out and bought one today, a lovely example in trophy blue on a 52 reg with FSH including cambelts changed, working air-con and no mayo in the oil cap! A nice half leather and suede interior and large spoiler to boot.

Even after reading CBC breakdown I made sure that the engine cooling fans worked.

I'm very happy (so far) so please backroomers have I made a bad chioce as everyone else i've spoke too seems to think.

"MG? they went out of business a few years ago didn't they?"
MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - Civic8
Apart from good luck with it,did you get a half decent warranty with it??
MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - Collos25
Only time will tell it may become a future collectors item.
MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - midlifecrisis
Had a great time with my ZT 160+. The 2.5 V6 does not suffer from the K series headgasket problems. The only problem mine had in two years was the separating fuel pump. Simply, if it's not already happened..it will. Only a small job, but can be inconvenient as the car will not start.

Don't be put off by peoples comments. Mine was extremely well built, great handling and I still think of it fondly.
MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - R40
Great purchase and a very enjoyable car. Fuel pump clip may have been done by now but if not, as said above, worth getting done. For full info on the clip other things to look out for and how good it is, worth a look at the owners club site www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum

MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - DP
My neighbour's on his second. Beautiful looking (and sounding) cars. He loves them to bits.
--
04 Grand Scenic 1.9 dCi Dynamique
00 Mondeo 1.8TD LX
97 Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Chicane (for sale)
MG ZT+180 V6 Auto - scrapmetal
Brilliant choice, enjoy it!