Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - Halmer
I've been told that I have to renew it all at a cost of £129. Had a quick look and the back box has gone but it looks like one long unit including a box at the outlet manifold and a cat.

Is that right?
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - bell boy
I think on this model there is only one box right at the back and a straight through pipe goes to the cat under the engine.
Cant really comment on the price because i would fit it myself but i wouldnt expect to pay more than £48 tops (yorkshire money)
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - Another John H
Prices must be good in Yorkshire.

I've recently paid nearly 90UKP for "all the exhaust from the catalyser back" to be fitted on an old style Panda (the parts consist of one bent piece of pipe, one exhaust box, three rubber bands) at an independent tyre and exhaust place.

Daylight robbery IMHO, but the cost of some people making a living.
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - Morpheus
Check out www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/

M
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - bell boy
sotrry think that site for a 1.2 mk 2 punko 8 valve is wrong
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - blue_haddock
without having my exhaust book in front of me i'm not 100% sure but like bellboy says that doesn't look right for an 04 punto.
Cost of exhaust for 1.2 8V Punto (2004) - dxp55
Got same problem with SWMBO X reg Yaris - it has perforation holes in pipe just before clamp to back box and this is a single pipe system from manifold back - that includes Cat and middle box - Toyota want £850 - major exhaust company want £270 so it's booked in to stainless steel exhaust maker and they are going to cut pipe off just behind middle box and bend a new bit up to match old pipe for £60/90 - Why no one makes sectional bits with slide joints and clamps I don't know. Probably no profit in it.