I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - Happy Blue!
I never thought I'd see one in the flesh in my lifetime, but there was one at the health club yesterday evening. Quite an ordinary looking bloke driving it (late 30s not flash) but there was no room for his woman, so the kit when in the passenger seat and she drove off in a Punto! Reversing it was difficult and she had to guide him back even though there was loads of room.

Had a good look inside - very well trimmed and very attractive in an updated 1960s aircraft cockpit sort of way - lots of Smiths dials and machined knobs/switches etc.

I fancy one - how much!!!!

Must admit though, seems to have more soul than my beloved Lamborghinis have now.
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - MVP
My favourite supercar too

There was one at the Canary Warf motor show last year (not atthis year's , which is on at the present) and another a couple of weeks ago, again in Canary Warf, being shown by a car club

Amazing interior, incredible exhaust, and being able to see the carbon fibre weave...

I'll go and have a lay down now
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - Altea Ego
Espada, you should have made your self known me old mate, I would have let you have a drive. Nicole is really peed off that she has to drive around in the punto, but thats only becuase she cant stand the smell of my sweaty jogging shorts in the car.

PS I can reverse really well, its just that nicolle likes to be seen hanging around the car for as long as possible.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - DP
Proper supercar in that it's just completely mental!

I would love one.
I must ditch being a Chartered Surveyor and join the ranks of Big Blue. The money is obviously so much more there.....

I assume at the back of your Zonda there is a sticker that says " my other car is a Seat"??
Listen mate, if I stuck any sticker in the back window of my zonda, Nicole *would* need to help me reverse.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - madf
I leant my Panda to Nicole recenly and she said she had to help some plonker reverse in a Zonda.
:-)
madf
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - Lud
Where did they get that embarrassing name? From a 14-year-old mother in an American ghetto, sounds like.
And why not. I wish i had been called Pagani Zonda.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - Lud
Easy enough to change your handle TVM, surely?

If you look at them for long enough with your mouth hanging open all names come to seem embarrassing eventually. So perhaps my name snooting is classist, racist and inappropriate. In fact it is.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, PZ old fruit :o)
Hmmm

Maybe Espada III will become Pagani Zonda....

Maybe not
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - OldHand
The owner of the company is ex Lamborghini designer Horacio Pagani and the car was meant to be called the 'Fangio'.

Great sounding cars but I wouldn't get all excited about seeing one at some overblown down rent gym. When you've seen a dozen or so pounding out the laps round the 'ring before most of the outside world has any idea what they even look like watching a self preening ponce stumble out of one before pumping themselves up sounds like a bit of a damp squib.
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - Pugugly {P}
Bit harsh that OldHand, the car can't be blamed for who bought it and the way it's used. I would have had a buzz seeing one in the metal, be it for the first or twenty first time - cars get me like that !
Great sounding cars but I wouldn't get all excited about seeing one at some overblown
down rent gym. When you've seen a dozen or so pounding out the laps round
the 'ring before most of the outside world has any idea what they even look
like watching a self preening ponce stumble out of one before pumping themselves up sounds
like a bit of a damp squib.

Thats a bit harsh. Its not an overblown down rent gym and the guy wasn't a ponce. The gym is damned expensive to join (otherwise I would not be a member - remember!) and the driver was the most normal looking bloke you could have met - he could have got into a Mondeo or a BMW and wouldn't have given him a microseconds thought.
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - OldHand
Tongue in cheek of course but sadly/gladly this forum doesn't feature emoticons ;-)
gladly I think is my verdict.....horrid, horrid things.
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - jdc
Was this in the Rochdale area ?

My lads came running in the other day saying they had seen one on Bury Road. Wasn't sure to believe them or not but careful questioning (and my lad's brain ability to register every single car made) made me think they had.

Driver description fits as well - "looked a bit like you dad - only more hair....!?"

Wonder who the guy was ?

jdc
Close - It was at the Lancashire Club on Heywood Old Road.

I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - JH
E
I hope you've ticked it off in your Observer's Book of Cars. Now for a Konigsegburgthing.
JH
.....or a Peugeot 1007 !
oooh....I've seen one of those that wasn't a dealer demonstrator!
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - JH
ah now we KNOW you're making it up! :-)
JH
Oh No! Found out. I hang my head in shame :-(

No really; I have seen a 1007 in the flesh without dealer signs all over it and driven by a 'show dogs in transit' type of person. I think i was more surprised at that than the Pagani......
There you are you see another box ticked !

I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - PeterRed
Not quite in the same league but I saw a Lamborghini Jalpa on the M23 today. Well, that's what the badges and logos said. It wasn't as attractive as other Lambos have been in the past - looked a bit like a kit car to be honest. Sounded nice though.
Jalpa - older Lambo from the bad old days. An updated Urraco I think. Not a patch on a Zonda though
You want one don't you ? - go on admit it !
Ever since I read my first car magazine at the age of 8, I have wanted Lamorghinis over Ferraris.
I saw a Pagani Zonda yesterday - DP
I agree if you're talking current models. The current Lambo range appeals far more than the current Ferrari range.

My ultimate dream car though is still a Ferrari - a 288 GTO or an F40. The epitome of a supercar in my opinion. Beautiful, petite, insanely fast, little concession to comfort, and by all accounts a complete swine to drive. Power steering and electronic driver aids have no place in this kind of car. For every day useability, you buy something else.

I still love the Zonda though.

Cheers
DP
I remember an Airfix model of Lamborghini Espada.....that got to me or it could have been the glue.
Is one of the wheels still stuck to your finger?
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >