What's a Camry worth?2004 with - Falkirk Bairn
With most cars there are dozens if not hundreds about in the mags and on-line.

I noticed a 2004 Camry 2.4CDX with FSH selling privately - they were asking £11,000.

A neighbour sold a 2002 2000 {typo corrected - DD} model a few weeks back and got <£3,000 despite being immaculate.

I thought that @ 3 yr old and under 10K miles it was still only worth onlyabout £7500 - how do you set a price for an 04 Reg (it could be much older and sat in a field as they were slow sellers).
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - Kuang
Parkers place that 2004 model at around £10,800 from a dealer, or a drop of around 50% over three years. The model your neighbour sold is apparently worth about £5.5 - £6.5 privately so I'm not sure why they let it go for that money.
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - jase1
Flippin heck, someone got a bargain -- 2002 Camry for £3000?

As Kuang says, they're worth nearly double that. £6500 is a bit rich, but even so.
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - Falkirk Bairn
Flippin heck someone got a bargain -- 2002 Camry for £3000?

Typo - should have been 2000 Year Camry - 1 owner 55,000mls
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - Aprilia
A 2004 Camry is an extremely hard car to value. Camry is no longer sold in the UK. Availability of parts is mostly dealer-only, and unlikely to be stock items, and some parts are extremely expensive. When you come to sell the car it will be worth very little because they are virtually unknown to Joe Public.
They are a great car, but really only 'worth' something to a buyer who is specifically looking for a Camry, and there aren't many of those buyers about - most would just buy an Avensis. I wouldn't pay more than £7k for one, and only if in excellent cond with 'sensible' miles. Alternatively look at a post-2003 Legacy 2.0 or (pref) 2.5 which will be similar money, hold its value a bit better and be nicer to drive.
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - J Bonington Jagworth
I found an old ('94) Camry 3-litre 7-seater estate in really lovely condition and about 140k miles (i.e. just about run in) for £620 earlier this year. I didn't need quite that much load capacity, but it never fails to amaze me how little some cars are valued here.
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - J Bonington Jagworth
"how little some cars are valued here"

Meaning the UK, not HJ's site!
What's a Camry worth?2004 with - Ian G
The 7 seater estate was pretty ugly/bland, but huge.

Point to note, the 90's 3 litre cars are being snapped up by MR2 owners now, as the 3VZ-FE engine goes a treat into the mk2 MR2.

They are prone to HG failure after 100,000 - 150,000 miles, but the blocks are hugely strong, and there's an easy 200bhp from them with a few tweaks to timing & AFM cog.

Post 96, I thought the car was the same platform as the Lexus IS200, so maybe a source for parts?

Ian