Your Partner as a Car - geoff1248
Did we give as much thought to choosing our partner as we do to choosing our cars. If your partner were a car what car would they be and what options would you have fitted? Be careful the mods. will be watching this like hawks so no comments about previous owners or test drives!!
Your Partner as a Car - CJay{P}
Hmmm.. mine has had no test drives and I am first owner. Unusual in this this day and age. Been together for the last 7 years, and married for 6.
Your Partner as a Car - geoff1248
Most are pre-reg nowadays....
Your Partner as a Car - spikeyhead {p}
I like to keep several of both on the go, though I've usually got more women than cars, I find three is the optimum number
--
I read often, only post occasionally
Your Partner as a Car - bell boy
mine came as a p/x

(she doesnt come on here so i will get away with this)
Your Partner as a Car - Lud
Who's going to be first to claim a ten-car garage?
Your Partner as a Car - Robin Reliant
I find that depreciation can be alarmingly high.
--
Your Partner as a Car - OldHand
My partner as a car- Ferrari 360 without a doubt. Light on it's toes, highly strung, easy to rev up and goes like the clappers.
Your Partner as a Car - Armitage Shanks {p}
I find that appreciation, of all sorts, can be alarmingly low!
Your Partner as a Car - Vin {P}
Something smooth, elegant and luxurious.

Not that she's looking over my shoulder, oh no.

V
Your Partner as a Car - Pugugly {P}
As the OP said the Mods are circling.
Your Partner as a Car - Lud
If I say my wife is quite like a late, well-kept 4.5litre Lagonda tourer, will I scrape through?
Your Partner as a Car - midlifecrisis
Mines an old Aston- Gorgeous to look at, high maintainance, expensive to run but always makes you smile when you get into it
Your Partner as a Car - PoloGirl
>As the OP said the Mods are circling.

...and deleting. I'm no prude, but some of that was cringeworthy.

Can you try and keep it a few steps up from crass and smutty please?

Your Partner as a Car - Altea Ego
>As the OP said the Mods are circling.
...and deleting. I'm no prude but some of that was cringeworthy.
Can you try and keep it a few steps up from crass and smutty please?

There is no way you can stop this thread from going to seed. In male eyes, cars and sexual images go hand in hand. Indeed many early car designers used the shape of the female body as inspiration for the look of a car. Its fact that if you make a car look sexy, men will buy.

------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Your Partner as a Car - mrmender
nice one lud
Your Partner as a Car - Clanger
Did we give as much thought to choosing our partner as we do to choosing
our cars.

My partner chose me, so she says. Nearly 30 years later I'm amazed sometimes she keeps going with so little maintenance. Options? The old favourite; a mute button. Car; possibly a Triumph Vitesse; good-looking, comfortable, not to everyone's taste and a vicious so-and-so when pushed too hard.
Hawkeye
-----------------------------
Stranger in a strange land
Your Partner as a Car - yorkiebar
No body admitting that they have been forced to become a memeber of AA because of their choice ?
If my current car was my partner, divorce would be just around the corner,
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Your Partner as a Car - Vansboy
Like a lot of the output from the 1960's, build quality was quite often an issue, so needs plenty of looking after & always seems to operate smoother, after a good pampering & a good rub down.

If she's in the right gear, can show some of the latest examples, just how to show off, though!!

Would like to see some re-modelling of the body, make it as streamlined as the original, perhaps a couple of those rather large hooters, so many of the American models choose as retro fit, would be a bonus!! Just to make sure she drew everyones attention!!

One thing though, she doesn't always start so well in the mornings, but once running, always certain to keep going on ........ & on & on & on &...

VB
Your Partner as a Car - Avant
It's children that are the really bad bargain:

- 9 months' waiting list
- only 2 models
- no warranty
- you can't hand them back (not till we're grandparents anyway)

...despite which we had four....
But if you buy a car you dont like, you never go back to that garage.

I have one, Its 17 years old now. And I am stuck with it.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Your Partner as a Car - Blue {P}
Well I seem to have a terrible habit of changing cars on a regular basis, but, if I had to settle down at this early age with one particular car, it would be a BMW 5 Series E39 model, a chunky solid looking car that if it was a person, would be a club doorman. :-)

Blue
Your Partner as a Car - Pugugly {P}
Locked.