New TT - Colour Options - Keith S
I might sound a bit daft asking this one - but.....

Whats the best colour combination for the new TT - inside and out?

I like red and am wondering if the dark red seats will go or just look stupid.

A lot of people are saying black, but in my opinion it just doesnt suit this car.

What would colour choice do to the residuals?

Thanks.
New TT - Colour Options - Aprilia
What would colour choice do to the residuals?
Thanks.

To be honest if I was laying out the money for one of these I would have exactly what I wanted and not worry too much about 'residuals'. If you want residuals then buy shares in BP.

If its anything like the previous TT then the interior will feel rather cave-like in black, so go for a lighter colour...
New TT - Colour Options - Sprice
Saw a new TT in battleship grey the other day...not a good colour for it IMO.
New TT - Colour Options - Tornadorot
Saw a new TT in battleship grey the other day...not a good colour for it
IMO.

Yes, I often see an old TT in this colour too. Reminds me of my dad's old Ford Anglia 105E :-)
New TT - Colour Options - Clk Sec
Nice looking car. Mark Hales did a report on it in the Telegraph this time last year.

I think it would look great in red, although my own choice would be black with a light interior.

It only I did'nt need a hatch!

Clk Sec
New TT - Colour Options - bell boy
black is horrible in the summer
in fact black interiors are horrible
depressing in the winter
too dammed hot in the summer
if you like red and audi do red get red ,as said ,its a car not stocks and shares
New TT - Colour Options - Vansboy
Can't you 'build' some examples on their website?

I think solid red, looks good on these - not that I'm a fan of the model, with light grey cloth.

Makes a change from silver, black, black, black & ....black.

VB
New TT - Colour Options - Clk Sec
>>black is horrible in the summer
in fact black interiors are horrible
depressing in the winter
too dammed hot in the summer<<

Nevertheless they're catching on. I've owned a couple of cars in black and have been very happy with them. Can't say I've been aware of any problems relating specifically to my choice of colour.

>>if you like red and audi do red get red ,as said ,its a car not stocks and shares<<

It was infact a red TT that Mark Hales reported on in the Telegraph this time last year.

Clk Sec

New TT - Colour Options - George Porge
I saw a silver one with a black roof last week and it looked very striking. It was the previous model and I seem to remember they did a limited edition run of them
New TT - Colour Options - Keith S
I think I've seen sense now. Red with red aint gonna work. I'm now thinking red with plain black leather.

Incidentally I was going to order a Golf GTI but the dealer couldnt be bothered to ring back. I was in two minds anyway and that swayed me.

I just need to decide whether the DSG gearbox is worth it now. Cant help liking the thought of launch control :)
New TT - Colour Options - Pugugly {P}
mixed reports from DSG users. I know someone who is a true petrolhead, she had a go in a GTi DSG and hated it - she currently runs a MKV GTD (whatever) manual. someone else I know also tested a TT DSG and didn't like it and prefers a manual. This influence dour decision when Mrs P bought her Gti.
New TT - Colour Options - Mr.Tee43
I met an old friend the other day who had just bought a new TT quatro, metalic black with a sort of cream leather interior.I thought it looked
very classy.

Wish I could afford one too !
New TT - Colour Options - OldHand
Some people reckon the DSG box makes the GTi. This guy for one and he's a petrolhead of some small note.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2nZJqsW5w
New TT - Colour Options - Pugugly {P}
Yes we saw that at option picking time.....Mrs P being a sort of forensically driven type sought guidance from real world owners.....love that clip though.
New TT - Colour Options - OldHand
Personally I don't reckon a GTi should have anything other than a manual but I bought ours for SWMBO and it's a cracking bit of kit.
We took it round the Nurburgring the other week and it was hot stuff. I even managed to put the fear of god up the driver of a 996CS (who couldn't drive it properly). The DSG worked brilliantly there.
New TT - Colour Options - daiking
I see a white one quite regularly and it really looks the part, best colour on the new TT imho.
New TT - Colour Options - OldSkoOL
White is beautiful on a GTI - as for DSG i just couldn't get used to it, i much preferred the manual but maybe i didnt give it enough time.

As for colours on the new TT, being a lover of black i'd buy black with red interior. If you like red its vise versa. I dont care whether my skin melts into the seat in summer, at least it looks good :)

Red and Red wouldn't go imho