Car Insurance - oldbuffer
Can anyone recommend an insurance company that will insure an eighteen year old female university student at a reasonable price.
Car Insurance - local yokel
You need to use one of the online price checkers such as confused.com or moneysupermarket.com - that will give you a target price to beat. Then you can call a local broker and see if they can beat it.

Discussions about students taking cars to university have been on here before. Do a search to see them!
Car Insurance - David Horn
Bell offered me the cheapest quote on a 2001 Honda Accord SE Exec automatic.
Car Insurance - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
A colleague puts his non-driving wife on his insurance for that reason.
She has got a licence but is too scared to drive basically.

Car Insurance - hjd
Try quinn direct.
TPFT on V reg Ka for female learner driver as insured, with father as named driver, for £535 (Surrey).
Bell were next best; confused.com and all others tried were much more.
Car Insurance - PhilW
My daughter used Endsleigh when she was at Uni - think it used to have connections with National Union of Students so might be worth trying
www.quotes-endsleigh.co.uk/MotorQuote/MotorQuickQu...0
--
Phil
Car Insurance - deepwith
My daughter is on A-plan on a 1.4 sprint, in London, parked on the street in Camden this year. Last year 1 year NCB was about £550 in Cambridge, this year £340. Both third party.
Car Insurance - ioainsuranceguy

I would also recommend them too for car insurance. I was paying about $600 for the first year and then it dropped a decent amount as I got older. They have great customer service as well.

Car Insurance - gordonbennet

I would also recommend them too for car insurance. I was paying about $600 for the first year and then it dropped a decent amount as I got older.

Thanks that's very useful, haven't had a spam sandwich for ages.

Car Insurance - unthrottled

Are these fantastic, never-to-be-repeated deals available in Pounds Sterling?

Car Insurance - ForumNeedsModerating

Thread resurrection via a spamvert answering a question over 4 years old - I imagine the student in question is now trading derivatives or flippin' burgers..