Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - drew1103
Does anybody know where to get the unlocking codes from for the above radio. I have tried eBay, however I don't fully trust the sites which are offering the software to download. I have removed the battery from my Vauxhall and I can't find the code.
Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - Dynamic Dave

radiocode.proboards6.com/index.cgi

Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - bell boy
OP please feed back if you can actually get a code for this type of radio via the airwaves as im always told it cant be done with philips gear
i thank you
or DD?
Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - local yokel
I had excellent service from www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/ for £6.00, and he asked for payment after he'd sent the decode info.
same radio local yokel?
Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - local yokel
No, but he lists yours. He turned it round on a Sat am as I recall. All done by email. I can't fault him.
Phillips CAR 400 radio decodes - Dynamic Dave
OP please feed back or DD?

Bellboy,

Mixed responses from people I have recommended the site to that I posted earlier. Some have obtained the code for their stereo, whereas others haven't. From what I gather, it all depends on who's looking in at the time. Pretty much like any forum really. If you take a look around that site, plenty of requests for Car 400's - some have had replies, whereas others haven't.
if you can actually get a code for this type of radio - im always told it cant be done with philips gear

Yes, is the answer to that. The code generators will work on the Philips / Grundig CAR*** range.
thanks DD