Elvis Lives! - Flat in Fifth
Seeing as most of today's posts have been too depressing for words, except for the glimmer of sense on the courtroom update, thought I would share a lighter moment from today with you all.

A bin lorry has run into some poor guys house in the Midlands today. This chap is an Elvis fan, and said bin lorry has demolished his front room together with most of his memorabilia. Just a sort of statue of the great man himself survived.

Reporter to Homeowner: So how are you feeling now?
Homeowner: I'm all shook up, uh huh huh.
Reporter to camera: And Elvis has not left the building.

Priceless, and almost on topic as well!
Re: Elvis Lives! - Mark (Brazil)
On the subject of priceless humour....

A new television series has appeared on Brazilian TV. I saw it with my cornflakes this morning.

It features a "superhero" type person, in costume. It is a Latin American, but playing the part of a typical North American Superhero. But he has the droopy mustache, the accent of Manuel from Fawlty Towers, and the general Latino approach to life.

The character's name is "BatManuel"

I am still giggling about this, I think its brilliant.
Re: Elvis Lives! - pugugly
Is there a Quixotic tilt at Fawlty Towers by this production ?
Pug,

Goodness knows, I saw a trailer only - but I have a feeling it is taking a tilt at most things.

However, the sight of Batmanuel with his droopy mustache, mexican guitar and accent is enough to brighten up any day. I will report back as soon as I have seen the show.

Its not a UK show.

M.
Re: Elvis Lives! - Alwyn
FIF,

When I saw bin lorry, I thought of Bin Laden.

I heard the Irish SAS were in Chester last week as they heard Osman Bed linen was in a department store there
Is that right that they also raided Battersea Dogs Home and shot all the Afghans ?
Re: Elvis Lives! - humpy
Been to Ibiza too, 'All summer bin largin't it'
Re: Elvis Lives! - terryb
Just wait till the next offensive - they'll bomb Tie Rack
Re: Elvis Lives! - Trevor Potter
Excellent post - but should it not be Uh huh, uh huh?
Re: Elvis Lives! - Flat in Fifth
Thank you Trevor, you are probably correct about the uh huh bit, I'm not enough of an Elvis fan to know.

Is there something you want to share with us here?

Blue suede shoes?
DA haircut?