Sometimes I wonder! - R75
have just got back from picking the mother outlaw up from Bournemouth Airport (why she did not just use her broomstick as she normally does I don't know), whilst sat there in the car I watched a young lady pull up to the car park barriers, stop, press the button on the machine to issue a ticket, press the button again, and again, then get out of the car to press it, after about 5 attempts she realised that both the entry and exit barriers were raised and no tickets were needed. What got me was how she had actually managed to drive to the airport in the first place as clearly her mind was not on her driving, as it was very, very obvious that the barriers were raised as you pulled up to them, made me also wonder how many near accidents she might have caused on the way!!!!! (after I stopped laughing)
Sometimes I wonder! - terryb
I always found the broomstick left scorch marks on the lawn!

Problem is 80% of the drivers around Bournemouth are like that - but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
--
Terry
Sometimes I wonder! - maz64
Ah, but does the fact that the exit barrier is raised when you go in guarantee that it will still be raised when you go out? I think I'd try to take a ticket just in case, although perhaps not 5 times.
John