Online place for ford parts? - Rattle
Does anybody know any website I can order a new oil filler cap and hose from for my 1.1 Fiesta?

My car broke down the other day giving HG failure symtons but with the help of thsi site I diagnosed the problem to be the breather pipe which attaches to the oil filler cap was clogged causing crankcase overheating.

Since I cleaned it out the cars been running much better, is less smokey and the mayo has gone but I couldn't clean out the tube properly so I just want to buy a new one.

I have tried google but I can't find a single place that sells this part. Any ideas?
Online place for ford parts? - DavidHM
Silly question but have you tried the main dealer? On a part like that I suspect any saving by going through an independent supplier will be eaten up by postage.
Online place for ford parts? - Wales Forester
I second that, go to Ford, it'll probably be cheaper than you'd expect too.
Online place for ford parts? - jc2
Halfords stock them as well.
Thanks, how much is it likely to set me back?
Online place for ford parts? - rich66
www.fordpartsuk.com - I've never bought from them myself though but came across the website
Online place for ford parts? - Quinny100
You could try www.fordpartsuk.com.

They are part of a Ford dealer group, but offer about 15% off retail prices. However with the shipping costs it'll probably still be cheaper for you to source it from a local dealer.
Thats great thanks, it gives me an idea of prices :) I will still buy retail rather than online.