MoT system down again yesterday - Falkirk Bairn
MoT time and despite getting to the the MoT early yesterday the system failed at about 9:30 and was down all day - when I picked the car up it was a manual MoT Certificate that I was handed.

Seems that the gremlins that dogged the system a year ago are showing up again.
MoT system down again yesterday - J Bonington Jagworth
Doesn't bode too well for a national database, does it? I suppose governments get taken in by big IT ideas because there's always some shiny-suited prat telling them what they want to hear, and ministers (esp. the top one) know FA about computers!
MoT system down again yesterday - Robbie
I had mine done yesterday - its first - and no problem, except it was down on VOSA as a petrol engine rather than the diesel.
"it was down on VOSA as a petrol engine rather than the diesel."

Nothing important, then!

Excuse me sir, is this your DNA?
"it was down on VOSA as a petrol engine rather than
the diesel."
Nothing important, then!
Excuse me sir, is this your DNA?

I mentioned this in another post yesterday. Aprilia and someone else have replied to say it was the dealer's fault and not VOSA. The dealer blamed VOSA.
Well at least they won't have subjected it to the 'max revs' smoke test!
Well at least they won't have subjected it to the 'max
revs' smoke test!

I'm sure they must have done because it also had its third annual service. If they didn't realise it was a diesel.....................
MoT system down again yesterday - boxsterboy
Yes, these modern diesels are so smooth, they may not even have realised it wasn't a petrol!
MoT system down again yesterday - martint123
I got the bike MOT'd today and the system was fine. The guy in there was moaning considerably though because they had to manually update the system from the hand MOTs the day before. And VOSA wouldn't let them do it during the day, they were told to do it after 1700. Also the tester to did the test was supposed to update it (yeh, right).
I received my tax disc this morning, after renewing it online on Wednesday afternoon.

Can't complain about that.