GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - cottontop
Hi all,

For all those in the area who did not know, GSF will be opening a shop in Leek Road in the not too distant future !! Gotta be better than paying for the P&P :)

Cheers

Rich
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - LeePower
Never been impressed with GSF, try & avoid them if I can.

Owned 4 Peugeots & only once have they managed to sell me anything & that was only OE antifreeze.

GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - cottontop
Glad to be of service !!!
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - teabelly
I think I'd rather have the cost of the p&p than try and navigate leek road when it's busy! Luckily I don't have anything german, swedish or french so isn' really an issue :-)
teabelly
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - Halmer
What's GSF??
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - pug3
www.gsfcarparts.com/
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - M.M
I have to say lately GSF mail order have come up trumps for me. I was one of the original Andyspares customers and when GSF took them over a few years ago things went downhill for a bit.

In the last couple of months I've had three Citroen oe clutch kits and three Citroen rads from them plus sundry other items. They have waived the p&p for orders over £100 and delivery has been next day. On the one occasion something was out of stock they sourced it at a branch and sent diect from there.... also postage free.

The parts were all correct and top quality. On the last two orders the guys have gone to physically look at the items on the shelf to check an aspect I've queried... then phoned back within 5mins to give the answers.

Can't ask any more hence they are getting another clutch/rad/spheres order next week.

DW
GSF opening in Stoke-on-Trent - madf
I've used GSF once for spares: order over £50 so no post. Very helpful sorting out queries before order was placed and fast and accurate delivery.
I will use GSF Stoke on the rare occasions I have need of parts. (altho Leek road is a bit busy on peak...)
madf