Doh! No interior + Empty diesel tank - mss1tw
OK...Does anyone know how to manually open the fuel flap on a SEAT Toledo? (VW Bora clone)

The button for doing it with solenoid is currently sat on the garage floor. :o)
Doh! No interior + Empty diesel tank - David Horn
Is there a little tag in the boot that you can pull?
There was something stringy feeling but it didn't look obvious what it was and to be honest I couldn't tell if it was wiring loom or not!!
Doh! No interior + Empty diesel tank - Screwloose

Have a look in the handbook under; "emergency fuel flap release." If it's like a late A4, that did the same thing, it was a red plastic loop hidden behind a circular flap of side-carpet in the boot near the rear light.
Cheers!
Doh! No interior Empty diesel tank - mss1tw
Ok...I've bust the flap opening mechanism a bit. It's become disconnected from the solenoid.

Can anyone post any diagrams/pics? I can't see the construction of it, only feel. I don't think I broke anything, it just seemed to come apart.

Is there any way of getting easier access?
Doh! No interior + Empty diesel tank - George Porge
All you had to do was to short the 2 connectors in the switches multiplug with a piece of wire.
All you had to do was to short the 2 connectors
in the switches multiplug with a piece of wire.

There's four - two for the switch two for the light I guess.

I wasn't sure which one was for the fuel cap and which was for the TCS either...
Doh! No interior + Empty diesel tank - George Porge
Were all 4 wires the same gauge? or 2 thin, 2 thicker? Removing the dash illumination (side light?) fuses would have protected the illumination side would'nt it?