Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - graham woods
Hi there, can anyone advise me as to weather this is good stuff or otherwise. I believe that one just pours it into the petrol tank, and it cleans out the fuel injectors. Any comments thanks. Graham.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Dynamic Dave
In short - yes.
Thank-you. Graham.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Sprice
Its probably the best stuff you can get, both Gaz treatment and injector cleaner. Only available to the trade though, but some garages will sell it to you, about £10 a bottle.
Thanks pot, After the comments on this i will buy a bottle, Cheers, Graham.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Dynamic Dave
Only available to the trade though, but some garages will sell it to you, about £10 a bottle.

Used to be available over the counter from Vauxhall dealers, and previous mention on here also available from some branches of ATS.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Roly93
I used it in my A4 just before XMAS, I'd heard it was the stuff the professionals use so I bought some on EBAY. It seemed to have cured the smoky problem on my car after using a treated tankfull over 600 miles.
So I would say thumbs up......
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Roger Jones
The VAG injector cleaner works well: part number G 001 700 03. It's £6+ for enough to add to 150 litres of fuel.

It sorted out cool-running problems on my Audi 100 on first use and changed starting to first feather-touch turn of the key rather than a several-second grind. I've used it ever since in all my cars.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Spospe
I have driven fuel injected vehicles, both petrol and diesel since 1984 and never used, or even thought that I might benefit from, the use of injector cleaner.

What are the symptoms that might indicate its use?
Hi there, seems every-one gives it top marks. I bought a bottle this morning from a local mechanic, who also said it was top stuff. I have put the full bottle in the fuel tank. Cost £10.50. Thanks all for the replys. Graham.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - orbs
i use Forte diesel conditioner on fleet of trucks + my car, emissions are always very low at annual test. Excellent product .
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Roger Jones
Why use an injector cleaner? Clogging up from too many short trips was my retrospective diagnosis of my Audi's problems. The engine was fine dead cold and fine warmed up, but in between it surged and near-stalled, being a real liability at times; indeed, I think they got into trouble over the self-same problem in the USA. Three Audi main dealers failed to cure it; it was HJ who suggested trying VAG's own product, and it worked immediately.

Apart from cleansing, I believe it also boosts the octane level. It has certainly contributed to consistently very low emissions readings at MOT tests.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Roly93
What are the symptoms that might indicate its use?

>>
Firstly smokeyness, secondly lack of power and harsh idling. I agree that cars and vans thsat only ever get thrashed on the motorway may never need a dose, however I went for a period of 'pottering around' driving and my car got a bit smokey.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Spospe
Rather than buying expensive Injector Cleaner, could we not use diesel lubricating oil? By this I mean ordinary multigrade oil for diesel engines. I am sorry if I sound skeptical, but I do really think that Injector Cleaner ranks alongside Snake Oil and if it is true that short runs clog injectors, then any detergent oil should do the trick.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - corblimeyguvnar
Its very good stuff, take a look on Ebay, around 7 quid inc postage was what I was getting it for a few months back
--
Drink Lager, Talk Piffle,
Thanks all for the comments and replys, Graham.
Fuel injector cleaner (Forte) - Navara Van man
I can usualy feel a noticable improvment after the forte cleaner has been used. Very worthwhile.