Used car warranties - gsb
My brother has just bought a Citroen C5 HDI 27 months old 71k and wants to get a full as possible warranty. Has anyone got any good or bad recommendations please.

Thanks in advance
Used car warranties - LeePower
Check out the Citroen aftermarket warranty, pop in your local Citroen dealer & pick up a booklet / speak to the warranty person.

Pretty sure the cut off point is 80K miles & / or 3 years old before they wouldn't accept it in to the warranty scheme.
Used car warranties - Simon
Wow that car has had a hard life up to now. Its an average of just over 31,500 miles a year. I can understand why he wants to get a warranty scheme up and running on it, but I bet it will be pricey.
Used car warranties - LeePower
Doesnt sound like a hard life to me, Sounds like its been on the motorway at correct operating temp in 5th gear most of its life.
Used car warranties - Simon
Okay hard life was probably the wrong phrase. What I should have said was that it has had a busy time in the early part of its life.
Used car warranties - top turkey
I could give you a recommendation of which one not to go for from my experience, but I think it would be breaking the name and shame policy of this site.

My own advice would be to direct you straight to your bank and save the money you would be paying in premiums. If you need work done, you have the cash to spend. If you don't, you just have the cash.

:-)

--
Top Turkey - the fastest hands in Brum
Used car warranties - markengland
I've heard good reports of www.warrantyworks.co.uk - the prices seem fairly reasonable too.
Used car warranties - gsb
hi do you have any info on your last posting as only unhappy customers with waranty works thats all i saw on google
Used car warranties - doug_523i
I'm with Top Turkey, anything that was going to break would have done so by now, anything that breaks from now on will be in the exclusions part of the warranty. Save the money in the bank for a rainy day.
Used car warranties - alapppy
quite agree they wriggle out of anything On my last car a fault was reported as being a common problem with that type of car and thus not covered..keep your money

alan