225mph Police Car - Wales Forester
I want that one! tinyurl.com/vvwqw

Ok so it's not actually a police car, but still quite a beast none the less.
225mph Police Car - wazza
i can see the headlines as more police drivers are getting used to the cars at high speeds on our roads. with reference to that nice policeman who was caught doing 120mph+ in a vectra on public road
225mph Police Car - DavidHM
About 10 years ago Brabus did something similar with an E200 that they specced up in the same way, top speed being about 206mph (obviously with an engine transplant). The car was hellelfenbein (i.e., German taxi beige) and they wanted to put a taxi sign on the roof but found out that they couldn't get it to stay on above about 170 mph. Presumably the light bar would have the same problem.
225mph Police Car - Westpig
light bars have that problem at considerably less speed than 170mph.........mate came back from a chase up the M1 with the blue light bit missing.....i.e the blue covered lens.......must have flown off somewhere

was driving a BMW 530d.....don't know the top speed, but can't imagine it's much more than 135-140

also....the roof lamps affect the cars just like roof racks do and knock off the top speed noticeably
225mph Police Car - Simon
How about this for a police car in Italy - a Lamborghini Gallardo.

Here's a link to a video clip about it:

www.bofunk.com/video/4250/lamborghini_police_car.h...l
225mph Police Car - Collos25
Plenty of top knotch Porshe 911's parol cars in Germany and they are delimited.
225mph Police Car - Lud
French autoroute fuzz used to have bored-out souped-up CX patrol cars said to do 225kph.... time marches on.
225mph Police Car - CJay{P}
was driving a BMW 530d.....don't know the top speed, but can't
imagine it's much more than 135-140

530Ds is limited to 155mph. Can go faster without the limiter.

225mph Police Car - Collos25
CAR: BMW 530d range
PRICE: £32,430 - £37,320 - on the road
INSURANCE GROUP: 18
PERFORMANCE: 0-60mph 7.1s / Max Speed 152mph
FUEL CONSUMPTION: (combined) 40.9mpg
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES: Twin front, side and window airbags / ABS / DSC
WILL IT FIT IN YOUR GARAGE?: Length/Width/mm 4841/1846

Maybe do 155 of the end of a cliff Autobild test result give it as 146mph and thats on a dead straight test track.