scrap heap challenge - Altea Ego
www.meontv.co.uk/

I am currently casting for the tenth series of the ever popular Channel 4 show "Scrap Heap Challenge".
Filming will start in April and we currently looking for new teams with the technical skills to construct the weird creations our teams are challenged to build each week - think Underwater Cars and Flying machines!
If you are interested in putting a team of three together and applying then please click on the link below which will take you to our website and application form
Teams also need to put together a short video. This needs to demonstrate a few of your technical skills in the construction of a small build, whilst at the same time giving us a chance to see your personalities and how you get on with the rest of your team. The key thing to remember when making this video is to relax and have a bit of fun.
Once you have completed your Application Form (with recent photos) and Video, please send it to me at the address below. Closing dates for applications January 30th 2007.
If you have any questions regarding Scrapheap then please just give me a call or drop me an e-mail. Please pass this e-mail on to any friends or family who might be interested in applying.
Best Wishes
Anne Stone.
Anne Stone| Associate Producer| Casting Desk
RDF TELEVISION| The Gloucester Building| Kensington Village| Avonmore Road| London| W14 8RF
tel. +44 207 013 4132| fax. +44 207 013 4001

scrap heap challenge - frazerjp
Could you please tell me out of interest where the scrapyard is filmed please?
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
scrap heap challenge - Altea Ego
It varies. The last series have been filmed in yards in Wokingham and on army land around Bramley.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
scrap heap challenge - frazerjp
It's just that watching previous series of scrappy challenge, i've noticed a lot of motors on the heaps with Reading reg marks that was all :-) so i knew it's somewhere in the Berkshire or Oxfordshire region.
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
scrap heap challenge - local yokel
RX, UD etc?