Ford Focus seat swap - Snakey
I'm considering swapping the seats in my 2002 Focus tddi CL for some from a higher level Focus (ie LX,Zetec,Ghia etc) as the 'poverty' level CL seats are giving me backache over long journeys. I can't afford to change the car so this seems like a reasonable option as long as I can get a near colour match.

Pricing around I can find the full set for anything from £80 upwards, but is it a simple swap or is there anything else I should be aware of? I've looked at the Haynes manual ('refitting is the reversal of removal' etc!) but first hand experience would be more useful!
Ford Focus seat swap - DP
I can't advise on the procedure, but don't bother with LX seats. They are similarly awful. The single worst thing about the Focus LX I ran for 3 yrs / 100k recently.

Cheers
DP
Ford Focus seat swap - LeePower
Any side airbags fitted in the seats?
Ford Focus seat swap - psi
i upgraded my ghia cloth seats to heated leathers mmm lovely, very easy job as well, the hardest part was swapping over the under-seat cd changer. don't forget to disconnect the battery
Ford Focus seat swap - Snakey
Thanks for the info - I'll avoid the LX seats!

My car has only got the front airbags so I'd be looking for seats from a similar vintage with no side airbags etc. Leather seats sound nice but probably a bit most costly!
Ford Focus seat swap - BB
You can buy seats with airbags in, just don't connect them up.