Clearalex - is it still available - Menzies
My new-to-me Accord is suffering from a smeary windscreen. In time past I have used sachets of Clearalex crystals in the washer water and been very impressed. Is this product still available - none of my local motoring shops sell it and they tell me that they can't get it anymore.
Clearalex - is it still available - RichardW
I used to use this, and agree it was very good, but I haven't seen it for a long while. I now use either screenwash or meths to stop it freezing, and add about 30 - 40ml of Kitchen Power each time I fill up. Does the job just as well!
--
RichardW

Is it illogical? It must be Citroen....
Clearalex - is it still available - Hamsafar
They're ten a penny on ebay.
Clearalex - is it still available - cheddar
Vinegar on kitchen roll is as good as anything.
Clearalex - is it still available - RichardW
Not at 80 mph (indicated, officer!) on the M6 it isn't.....

None on e-bay at the moment, but hadn't thought of that - there was one just ended with 40 sachets for £5 delivered - bargain! E-bay search set up - cheers!

--
RichardW

Is it illogical? It must be Citroen....
Clearalex - is it still available - Stuartli
Decosol also produces it in 5L cans. See the website:

www.decosol.co.uk/

Will work out a lot cheaper to use I would suggest:

www.motabitz.com/product_info.php?products_id=1355
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Clearalex - is it still available - cheddar
Not at 80 mph (indicated, officer!) on the M6 it isn't.....

Thats what screen wash is for, vinegar periodically to get rid of the smears, grease etc, screen wash on the move.
Clearalex - is it still available - steveincornwall
I still buy it here in Bodmin at the local filling station, though recently while out for a sunday afternoon stroll we found 5 unopened packets left on top of some litter beside the road. Don't get me started on litter dropers grrrrr!
Steve.
Clearalex - is it still available - type's'
One of the best screen washes I have used is the VAG branded screenwash.
I think it contains lemon as well as other detergents and always did an excellent job of clearing the screen.

It was good for the 'fan' spray jets (you get on all the Veedubs nowadays) as well and stopped em clogging up.
Clearalex - is it still available - kithmo
Last place I saw Clearalex at was at Halfords, in crystal and tablet form.
Clearalex - is it still available - GroovyMucker
I thought we were all using Diet Coke.

It really confuses the bloke behind.
--
Stevie
Lakland 44-02 Sunburst
Yamaha YTS-23
Clearalex - is it still available - bebop
try clearalex.co.uk or clearalex.com i cant remember which but i got some there in december 08
Clearalex - is it still available - Hamsafar
I got 40 sachets off ebay for £5 a couple of years ago, the prices on there now are a rip off. It's ok but does leave a whitish residue outside of the wiper arc when it dries. Someone on here recommended a dash of Stardrops and I trie that and think that's better.
www.ciao.co.uk/Stardrops__5202008