New Micra. - Chris Eglinton.

Does anyone know when this car will be launched in the UK.
What will the price structure be, any general comments on the existing Micra please.
Thanks. Chris.
Re: New Micra. - Keith
My girlfriend has an X reg Micra 1.0.

Suspension is terrible. However the car was very cheap and has a nice engine and gearbox.

We had lots of problems when we bought it about wheel alignment. They said they fixed it but the tyres are now wearing unevenly.

Every time I have been in one or spoken to someone who has driven one, they always comment that the steering wheel is crooked when driving in a straight line. Clearly this is not just a one off problem.

I am not convinced about Nissan Build quality, however this is their bottom of the range car.

Seems to have depreciated very very quickly, especially compared to a colleagues Seat Arosa.
Re: New Micra. - Keith
My girlfriend has an X reg Micra 1.0.

Suspension is terrible. However the car was very cheap and has a nice engine and gearbox.

We had lots of problems when we bought it about wheel alignment. They said they fixed it but the tyres are now wearing unevenly.

Every time I have been in one or spoken to someone who has driven one, they always comment that the steering wheel is crooked when driving in a straight line. Clearly this is not just a one off problem.

I am not convinced about Nissan Build quality, however this is their bottom of the range car.

Seems to have depreciated very very quickly, especially compared to a colleagues Seat Arosa.
Re: New Micra. - Chris Eglinton.
Thanks for your input Keith.
Re: New Micra. - Sinjun
In todays Auto Express there is an article on the new model
due in UK Feb. 03.
I have had three and have changed two of the CVT auto boxes
but excellent value and cheap.
Re: New Micra. - Honest John
Spud found the answer: A Toyota Yaris D-4D. See news item and entry in car by car breakdown.

HJ