peugeot 106 1.4 diesel pump leaking - puggy106
i have a 93 peugeot 106 1.4 diesel and my m8 realised that diesel woz dripping from the bottom of my car i had a look at it 2day and have traced it 2 my diesel pump. when looking at it from the front of my car there r 2 big nuts 1 above the other.the 1 that is leaking is the 1 at the bottom with an allen key to undo it can any 1 tell me wot this nut is for and where i can get a washer for it from

cheers lee
peugeot 106 1.4 diesel pump leaking - bell boy
1 might be better to get 2 people to look at it as 1 might be looking in wrong place, m8 sounds a good 1, does he not know the what 4 where to go for 1 washer thing?
peugeot 106 1.4 diesel pump leaking - Screwloose
lee

The usual leak-point on these Lucas-CAV pumps is the speed-control shaft bearing in the top cover. [The movable bit the throttle cable attaches to.] Double-check that the diesel isn't seeping down the side and just dripping off that blanking plug.

If it is the top cover that's leaking; they're easily replaced - about £45 from your local LSUK branch. [They'll also do you a washer if that blanking plug's really the problem - be aware that they can be a bit FT to undo.
peugeot 106 1.4 diesel pump leaking - puggy106
na if that was the case it would be running from the front of the pump but its not its dripping from the rear underneath onto a black tray above the alternator (nearer the glowplugs) the only thing that is anywhere near where its leaking from is the fuel pipe which goes to the banjo connection at the top of the pump and that looks ok. The plug that i undone today had a big allen key to undo it and was covered with a white cap and very tight