fiesta heater only blowing cold - avfc
fiesta zetec 1.25 w reg, heaters have suddenly started blowing cold!

any ideas what the fault is!

any advice greatly appreciated.
fiesta heater only blowing cold - Collos25
Head gasget gone or heater valve stuck closed.
fiesta heater only blowing cold - L'escargot
Could be one of a number of things. I'll start off with the heater water circuit may have air in it which requires bleeding out.
--
L\'escargot.
fiesta heater only blowing cold - avfc
l'escargot thanks for your reply,

would this explain why it may occasionally go warm again,

how would i bleed the system?

many thanks
fiesta heater only blowing cold - Saltrampen
I believe this a common fault with Mk 4 fiestas...Heater valve as suggested is most likely cause....
I believe it involves taking facia panel off....Went to a Ford dealer to look at 2 Fiestas and 1 had exactly same problem, dealer said it was the heater valve and that it is repairable...I am sure I have seen this thing on this forum before ..(Just done a search - several fiesta owners have reported same problem - please see previous posts)....

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=45787&...e

S.

fiesta heater only blowing cold - CarBeginner
had this on a fiesta, it was the heater valve, if you lift the bonnet and look right at the back in the middle (nearest the windscreen side) you'll see a small valve which has 4 pipes attached to it. tried replacing it myself (I'm a beginner when it comes to cars) but was a bit tricky (managed to do it but think the valve I put in was faulty, so got the garage to do it in the end). Half the problem was I couldn't move the scuttle board surrounding it, and then only had a small pair of pliers to move the clamps holding the pipes in position, which, laughably kept slipping into awkard positions. Oh and watch out for coolant spilling everywhere too!