Nissan Micra 1.0 2000 no heating on RHS - i30_C1
This has been a cracking car since we bought it used in 2003.. One niggle noticed this Autumn is that while hot air comes through the LHS heating vent with heating on full, from the RHS driver's side there's only very slightly warmed air (at the same pressure so air flow is not the issue).

Any other Micra owners had this? Is the fix likely to be expensive?

Nissan Micra 1.0 2000 no heating on RHS - piston power
has the ducting fallen off??
Fan works ok producing the same air pressure on both sides so I don't think a hose fell off.
I have to decide whether to remove the dashboard & more to find this out. Trying to get some ideas first.
Nissan Micra 1.0 2000 no heating on RHS - Falkirk Bairn
How many Matrixes (Matrices?) does the car have?

Normally there are 2 - 1 could be blocked hence heat @ one side but not the other.
I will check the Haymes manual tonight to see. My Cavalier (RIP) had a single matrix.
Consulted the Haynes manual and there is 1 heater matrix and no further info about how the ducting is arranged. A bit of experimenting and it seems the air on the RHS vent gets a lot warmer when the non-footwell ventalation setting is selected - air flow increases and both LHS and RHS vents seem equal in temp. So this might well be related to the ducting and flaps rather than a partially blocked heater matrix.