C15 Diesel not starting - BobProperty
My C15 (02 reg) diesel, which people helped me out with previously, has decided not to start. It turns over OK, it looks like fuel is getting through to the injector pump, I can't get to the injectors themselves to see if it is getting that far. Given that this is a sudden change, I am suspecting an electrical related problem. Does one of the relays control some part of the injector system? All fuses look OK.
(The van will soon be called Friday at this rate, it was the fan motor which caused the previous problem and I have also found that the radiator leaks very slightly.)
All help gratefully accepted, especially as I am supposed to be working tomorrow !
Update. Got it started with a bit of Easystart but it now runs with a missfire. Checked the fuel as best I can and I have changed the fuel filter. Is it a blocked/obstructed injector? It runs better when warm, at lower revs and under lighter load. Push it and it misfires. It seems to be down on power overall. Anyone help?
C15 Diesel not starting - piston power
have you cracked off the injectors to see if one is missing? i don't like easy start ,engines can get used to it do it the standard way if you can .
have you cracked off the injectors to see if one is
missing? i don't like easy start ,engines can get used to
it do it the standard way if you can .

Not yet, they look a pig to get too, under a load of air manifold ducting. I was considering that as a future move though. I bet I don't have a spanner or rather socket for them either, so more expense. Is it a 27mm on this engine?
Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here, now I've written the above, did you mean just check the feed pipe for a blockage?
C15 Diesel not starting - dieselnut
Possibly EGR valve stuck open, you could just blank it off for a cost free check.
C15 Diesel not starting - piston power
crack off the pipe nut that connects to the injector see if there is any difference when undone ie: faulty injector? when i start a job that looks a pig a nice cup of hot tea & biscuits and a little patience usually helps!!!