'99 Pug 206 Airbag light - Sim-O
Hi all,
before you all start posting links to the other pug threads to do with cutting and soldering the wires underneath the seats, I have looked, both in the threads and under the seats and this is slightly different.
I have a '99 T-reg Pug 206GTi with the airbag flashing away merrily, much to my annoyance.
As I said I have read the threads saying about the wires under the seat, and I am presuming they are for the seat belt pretensioners, but my pug doesn't have pretensioners and so no wires.
erm, help?!?

Thanx in advance
'99 Pug 206 Airbag light - bell boy
suggest sell car and buy something better? do you want a link? ;-)

has it got a turn off passenger airybag?might be causing the fault?

if not it wants plugging in i suggest 240 volts minimum and claim on your insurance,other than that you could try an independant garage with the relevant equipment,be warned this is a funny model in the range and he will probably direct you to a pewgot dealer.

soz...........
suggest sell car and buy something better? do you want a
link? ;-)

That's why I want to fix the light. Would Average Joe want to buy a car with this light on and Unaverage Joe is gonna want a big drop on the price.
has it got a turn off passenger airybag?might be causing the
fault?

It's got a switch but it does diddly to help.
if not it wants plugging in i suggest 240 volts minimum
and claim on your insurance

Would love to but already lost the wifes no-claims...

'99 Pug 206 Airbag light - elekie&a/c doctor
I think you will find this car does have pre-tensioners but they are in the inertia reel part of the seat belt, not the stalk.A for the light flashing,I think a diagnostic check will be required.
A for the light flashing,I think a diagnostic check
will be required.

i think i am slowly starting to beleive that is the only solution
Right, finally managed to get the side panels off and have a look at the enertia reels and... I'll be darned if I know what I'm looking for.

Please

Help

Please