Missing Trim - Fiesta - pcmd1970
Last night when I parked up I noticed a piece of trim was missing from my 2005 Mk 6 Fiesta, I don't know it's name - below the bumper there are 3 grilles set in the front bumper/spoiler - on higher spec models they have foglamps here. My offside piece is missing - any idea what this is called and is it easy to replace?

Missing Trim - Fiesta - Armitage Shanks {p}
Go to a Ford dealer, they will get the part up on micro-fiche parts list for you identify, quote you a price and tell you if it is stock. Job done.
Thanks - I knew Ford was an option but I thought if I knew the name of this thing I could ring a few Ford breakers and see if they have one - I've found this quicker and cheaper than Ford main dealers in the past for bits of trim (indicator lights/door mirror)

Missing Trim - Fiesta - Armitage Shanks {p}
OK New plan! Go to a Ford dealer, find out what the part is called (from the microfiche) and THEN ring round the breakers. I wouldn't have thought there were that many 05 Fords in breakers yards yet.
Missing Trim - Fiesta - Wales Forester
Sounds like the offside front fog light blanking plate. That's what I'd describe it as anyway.
Missing Trim - Fiesta - mfarrow
OK New plan! Go to a Ford dealer, find out
what the part is called (from the microfiche)

In my experience of Ford it's probably called something like "OSF trim assembly" :-(

btw they use computers now, but all the microfiche happily end up on e-Bay :-)

--------------
Mike Farrow
Missing Trim - Fiesta - Chris M
I bought one for my Vectra about three years ago. It was no more than a couple of pounds. If Ford's pricing is anything like Vauxhall's, it really isn't going to be worth your time trawling the breakers.
If Ford's pricing is anything like Vauxhall's, it really isn't going to
be worth your time trawling the breakers.

Correct - I was the original poster - rang Fords this morning - it's only £10.13, I was expecting much more - thanks for the replies

Missing Trim - Fiesta - Wales Forester
Did they tell you what it's called??