Citroen C4 VTR plus - Brian(p)
I have been surprised by the vast discount offered by internet brokers on these compared to other C4's.
Is there any reason for such a discrepency that anyone can offer?
Thinking of changing my P reg Zantia estate for one but now concerned.
Many Thanks
Citroen C4 VTR plus - machika
Which particular model are you looking at? I have just checked the prices on drivethedeal.com and the discounts on the VTR models is not too much different from some of the other variants. The difference seems to be between the hatchback and coupe models. The amount of discount seems to be between £3k to £3.5k for most of the hatchback variants but less than £2.5k for the coupe diesel. Personally, I prefer the 5 door hatchback so, if I was looking for one of them, I would be happy about the difference.

The biggest difference is on the 2 litre auto, which has a massive discount of over £5k.
On HJ thread for latest deals I have seen the 1.6 VTR both coupe and 5 door at £9995 at autofinders. I think thats close to a £5k discount.
I've not seen anything like it elsewhere, but I admit have just been looking last couple of days.
That's a very good price but are we talking the VTR or VTR+?
Both VTR plus.
Still cant undertand the price difference.
I wouldn't worry about it. They are all the same car, basically, with different spec levels. If you can get a VTR+ for less I would jump at the chance, if I was looking for a C4