Trafic/Primastar/Vivaro owners - READ! - Hugo {P}
Today I collected my Nissan Primastar from the dealership after having some minor repairs done to the bodywork.

It was pointed out to me that the black plastic around the light cluster and the areas above - ie running up to the roof at the back, were showing white streaks - due to an issue with the moulding process or material.

It was also pointed out that I should raise this with them and ask them to replace these plastic panels under warranty. That's a total of 4 panels. The rear light clusters and the small plastic domes above them.

I asked the dealership to look into this. They have ordered the panels and are going to replace them under warranty.

So, if your Trafic varient is under 3 years old and you have this white streaking effect - go and see your main dealer now!
Trafic/Primastar/Vivaro owners - READ! - scott1s
Another Renault inspired cockup then. Nissan is riddled with them at the moment. Finances aside, the worst thing that ever happened to Nissan was that tie up.
Trafic/Primastar/Vivaro owners - READ! - mare
Hugo

We've just got a Trafic for our site agent, it's a 56 reg - do you know if this is age related? i.e. would they have sorted it out by now?

Thanks

Steve
Sorry Mare I don't know. I suspect yours may not suffer but time will tell. Mine is 2 years old now and I must admit I first noticed it after a year or so, but it has got worse.
Plus I suspect you have the new/facelift model. They do look slightly different on the front and back.